Address / Opening Hours
Liste Art Fair Basel
T +41 61 692 20 21
F +41 61 692 20 18
Preview: (by invitation only)
Mon, 15 June 2020, 11 am to 6 pm
Mon, 15 June 2020, 6 to 9 pm
Fair Opening Hours 2020:
Tue-Sat, 15-20 June, 1 to 9 pm
Sun, 21 June, 1 to 6 pm
Opening Hours Fair Office:
Mon, 15 June, 11 am-9 pm
Tue-Sat, 16-20 June, 12 pm-9 pm
Sun, 21 June, 12 pm-6 pm
Our fair is located in the centre of Basel and can be reached in about 10 minutes by foot from Art Basel. We are in close proximity to the most important museums, e.g. the Museum of Contemporary Art, the Kunstmuseum Basel, the Tinguely Museum and Kunsthalle Basel. The Beyeler Foundation and Schaulager are reachable from our fair by Tram. In the evening there is a rich assortment of events, restaurants, bars and clubs for a guaranteed change of pace.
Directions to LISTE
- From Art Basel Tram No. 2 in direction Bahnhof SBB to Wettsteinplatz (1 stop) or 10 minutes by foot (see signs or map)
- From the main train station (BSS/SNCF) Tram No. 2 in direction Messeplatz till Wettsteinplatz (4 stops)
- From the german train station Tram No. 2 in direction Bahnhof SBB to Wettsteinplatz (3 stops)
- Motorway from Switzerland direction Germany / France exit Basel Ost / Wettstein (approx. 2 min. from the exit)
- Motorway from Germany Direction Zürich exit Basel Ost / Wettstein (approx. 2 min. from the exit)
- Motorway from France follow the street signs City / Bahnhof SBB / City / Aeschenplatz / Wettsteinbrücke
- From EuroAirport Bus Nr. 50 to Bahnhof SBB, change to Tram Nr. 2 till Wettsteinplatz
Single entry CHF 20.–
Reduced entry CHF 10.– (Students /
seniors / AHV)
Free admission for kids up to 16 years,
if accompanied by an adult.
After 8 pm:
Single entry CHF 6.–
Students / AHV free admission
Public Tours (no registration required)
Individual CHF 10.–
Reduced price CHF 5.–
Students / Senior citizens CHF 5.–
(Prices do not include admission to fair)
Groups: reservation required. Limited number of participants
Contact: email@example.com or at fair office during fair week
Individual Group Tours for Benefactor Circles, Art Associations, School Classes or Companies
With individually tailored guided tours of LISTE, curators provide insights into content and contexts on specific themes and introductions to selected artworks and stand presentations.
Guided tours in German or English are available for a maximum of 15 participants. Larger groups are split up.
For more information, reservations and price inquiries, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org, Tel: +41 (0) 61 692 20 21
Accomodations in Basel
Basel offers its visitors a variety of accommodation options in all price categories: traditional top hotels, design hotels, bed & breakfast accommodation, or apartments. Basel Tourism provides assistance with their central booking system and will gladly help you reserve suitable accommodation in Basel and the surrounding area. Please contact email@example.com, or +41 61 268 68 58.
Basel Tourism offers special weekend packages for art-fair visitors. Information at: firstname.lastname@example.org, or +41 61 268 68 68.
Steinenberg 14, CH-4010 Basel
Bahnhof SBB, CH-4010 Basel
T +41 61 268 68 68