Address / Opening Hours
LISTE - Art Fair Basel
T +41 61 692 20 21
F +41 61 692 20 18
Preview: (by invitation only)
Mon, June 11, 2018, noon till 5 p.m.
Mon, June 11, 2018, 5 to 9 p.m.
Fair Opening Hours:
Tuesday - Saturday, June 12 - 16, 1 to 9 p.m.
Sunday, June 17, 1 to 6 p.m.
Our fair is located in the centre of Basel and can be reached in about 10 minutes by foot from Art Basel. We are in close proximity to the most important museums, e.g. the Museum of Contemporary Art, the Kunstmuseum Basel, the Tinguely Museum and Kunsthalle Basel. The Beyeler Foundation and Schaulager are reachable from our fair by Tram. In the evening there is a rich assortment of events, restaurants, bars and clubs for a guaranteed change of pace.
Directions to LISTE
- From Art Basel Tram No. 2 in direction Bahnhof SBB to Wettsteinplatz (1 stop) or 10 minutes by foot (see signs or map)
- From the main train station (BSS/SNCF) Tram No. 2 in direction Messeplatz till Wettsteinplatz (4 stops)
- From the german train station Tram No. 2 in direction Bahnhof SBB to Wettsteinplatz (3 stops)
- Motorway from Switzerland direction Germany / France exit Basel Ost / Wettstein (approx. 2 min. from the exit)
- Motorway from Germany Direction Zürich exit Basel Ost / Wettstein (approx. 2 min. from the exit)
- Motorway from France follow the street signs City / Bahnhof SBB / City / Aeschenplatz / Wettsteinbrücke
- From EuroAirport Bus Nr. 50 to Bahnhof SBB, change to Tram Nr. 2 till Wettsteinplatz
Single entry CHF 20.-
Reduced entry CHF 10.- (Students /
seniors / AHV)
Free admission for kids up to 16 years,
if accompanied by an adult.
After 8 p.m.:
Single entry CHF 6.-
Students / AHV free admission
Tuesday - Sunday, 3 p.m.
Single price: CHF 10.– (entry excl.)
Reduced price: CHF 5.– (entry excl.)
Limited number of participants.
Groups by appointment only.
contact: firstname.lastname@example.org or during the fair, please contact the Fair Office
Guided Tour Package
For art societies and collector organizations, firms, and those interested in art, etc., we offer a group package:
A personal welcome and introduction to LISTE by our director, Peter Bläuer, accompanied by a special tour of the fair with an art historian (max. 15 participants) and visit to performances by the Performance Project.
Please contact Jacqueline Uhlmann for prices and details email@example.com
Accomodations in Basel
Basel offers its visitors accommodations for every taste: first-class hotels rich in tradition, designer hotels, bed & breakfast accommodations, apartments. Basel Tourism provides a centralized booking system and will be happy to assist you in booking the best accommodations to suit your needs. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or +41 61 268 68 58.
Basel Tourism offers special weekend-packages for visitors to the art fair. Information is available at email@example.com or +41 61 268 68 68.
Steinenberg 14, CH-4010 Basel
Bahnhof SBB, CH-4010 Basel
T +41 61 268 68 68